- Going on a train, just in case the train doors don't open
- Going in a train tunnel
- Going in ANY lift
- Going in an underground car tunnel
- Getting in a car
- Riding in the back of a bus
- Sleeping with no lights on
- Sleeping in a tent
- Sleeping without a blanket
- Going anywhere further than walking distance from my house
- Being in a place with no phone signal
Most of things should be a part of my day to day life, but I will do ANYTHING to make sure that I never have to go through any of them. It affects my life a lot really, but I can live with it. My university is about half an hours walk away... I don't have any work yet and my family always come to visit me (they're an hours express train ride away). But I'm starting to see if affect even my relationship. I can't go out at night to the party district (not that thats my scene anyway), I can't go adventuring through mountains like I used to... Everything is based above my above fears. For some reason, I'm ok with going through underground Bus tunnels, as long as I'm at the front of the bus... I'm also ok with glass lifts.
Does anyone else have these kinds of fears? Is it just me?