Monday, February 21, 2011

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I had my little sisters over for the weekend, and am still rather busy. However, I would like to make a quick update.

It's been 6 days since I began taking the anti anxiety pill, and I've noticed them working a little. I still can't get myself into a lift (I had a break down trying to get into one), but today, a massive storm came over, and I took it like a man. It was pretty bad (not as bad as some), and I wasn't once scared! This is essentially a first for me, so I'm guessing that these pills are having some effect on my panicking abilities. Also, almost all of the side effects have gone, although I still get rather dizzy.

Anyway, I have to go and sort some stuff out for uni. All the rooms in my house are nice and organised, except for my room, which currently is a complete mess, and has a fine layer of dust over all my study materials. I promise to make a longer post soon!

5 comments:

  1. I you want to relax your mind try playing tetris ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't swim and I hate being in cold water cause im super thin. So learning to swim has been similar to what you're describing. Sadly the only thing I can do to get better with it is to 'take the plunge'

    Taking the plunge is way easier when im in a good mood. If I force myself to smile and turn everything that happens into a moment of schadenfreude, I can actually turn my mood around after a while. I wouldn't say I become an optimist. Just insane. and loving it. you know, like the joker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn bro, sound like you need a day off and a margarita on the side.

    ReplyDelete